Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, September 27

And then there were two ... well - almost

I can't believe another week has gone by - where DOES the time go?

I'm still loving the new job and I think I've adjusted to being a 9-to-5er again. The girls are settling in at school and things seem to be going well there. Youth group at church and Girl Scouts are back in full swing. And yes, I've been knitting.

I finished the first sock and started the second. No SSS (Second Sock Syndrome) here, thankfully! No picture of the progress because it looks like the 1st sock. But, there will be a photo of the pair when I finish this one.

I've also been working on more pumpkin booties for The Preemie Project. I've done 3 1/2 pair of the 9 pair I committed to. I need to get these finished up and shipped in time for delivery. No picture of these either because they look like the others.

I'm trying to finalize the SuperSecretChrissiePressie list so I know exactly what I need to do and when. I may need some support for this undertaking. And I know exactly where to get it (see #2 at bottom of post)! If she can't offer words of support and encouragement, I don't know who can. Afterall, she knows all about IT (read posts 12/22/04 through 12/24/04 - Stephanie explains it perfectly).

Now, back to the needles!