Weight Loss Progress

Monday, February 19

Show & Tell Time

As promised yesterday, I've got some photos to share.

This is the little baby hat and sock set I finished last week for a co-worker's baby shower gift. I think they turned out great.

And this is the yummy Chocolate Scarf I'm working on:

I know the picture seems a little dark, but that's just how rich the color of this yarn is. Totally lickable, I tell ya!

Here's DD#2 working on ... her FIRST SOCK!!!!!! (Can you tell I'm a proud mama?!?!)


And here are my latest socks:

This is the Baby Cable Rib pattern from Charlene Schurch's Sensational Knitted Socks. I really love this book. This is the first pattern I've done from it, but I can tell there will be more. This was a gift from one of my Secret Pals ... Thanks again Emy!!!!

I'm knitting both socks at the same time and really enjoying it so far. As you can see from 2nd the photo, I've just started the leg/pattern on one sock.

I may have to put these down for a few days as I have one or two more baby gifts to knit for upcoming baby showers at work ... there must be something in the water ... 4 babys due in the next few months ... remind me to stay away from the water!