Weight Loss Progress

Monday, September 18

Resistance is Futile

Add another to the ranks ... another co-worker has asked me to teach her to knit ... heh heh heh! She's already on her second scarf!

Friend is also cruising right along on her journey to the other side - the Knitting side, that is. In addition to the plethora of scarves she's currently got on the needles (at last count, I think she had 5 scarves going), she has cast on for her 2nd pair of socks! To say that she's hooked is a gross understatement! Friend has done an awesome job and when she sees something she likes, she just jumps right in, er, casts right on!

I've been plugging away on a few projects. I'm working on 2 pairs of socks (1 is for me, the other an SSCP) and 3 shrugs (again, 1 for me, the others are SSCPs). I'm STILL knitting away on Soleil, albeit vvvveeeerrrryyyy slowly.

I also signed up for Lolly's Socktoberfest again this year. It was a lot of fun last year and who doesn't love knitting a good sock?!?

As much as I love the knitting, I've just not felt like it by the time I get home and get the kids settled every evening. Hopefully this funk will pass soon!

Don't forget ... season premiere of Grey's Anatomy tomorrow night! I don't know about you, but I can't wait!!!