Weight Loss Progress

Thursday, September 7

Oh what a beautiful morning!

So I'm at work this morning. I actually got there a little early today. I was responding to emails and retrieving messages from voicemail. A co-worker called to advise she wasn't going to be in today because she wasn't feeling well. On my desk, I keep a clipboard with a list of my team members and where they are that week. As I was writing on that list that she would be out of the office, I noticed that someone had indicated they'd be coming in late because of a doctor appointment that morning. When I looked over to see who it was, I about stroked out ... it was ME!!!!!

So ... at 8:25 ... I take off running out of the office ... I quickly walk the almost 2 blocks to the parking garage (and I had a GREAT parking space this morning) ... I carefully quickly speedily drive break multiple speed laws to get to the local high school to pick up DD#1 (who had literally just gotten off the bus at school) ... we hastily drive to the pediatrician's office for her annual checkup/med check (which I had to wait several weeks to get the appointment).

We made it with 5 minutes to spare. Whew!