Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, July 18

Quick Update

I only have a few minutes, so wanted to give you a quick update.

My crop on Saturday went VERY well. I had 3 ladies there all day (9:30am - 5:30pm) and 2 more ladies joined us for the afternoon. I even got 3 and a half pages completed in my album. Everyone had a great time and all are looking forward to the next one!

Here's DD#3 modeling one of the chemo caps I made for my friend:


And here's a close-up of the hat:


I forgot to snap a picture of the 2nd one I made her because I finished it late Saturday night. I was going to see her on Sunday and had to get it done.

Sunday was the best time EVER!!!! Everybody in our group had an absolute blast! You can't go wrong with good friends, good food, alcohol and Drag Queens for brunch!

Here's a photo from Sunday - this is me with the lovely ladies who entertained us: