Weight Loss Progress

Friday, July 14

"Jack...? Jack Sparrow? I can honestly say I'm glad to see you." - Will Turner *

I can't believe I haven't blogged in a week. (Well ... okay ... actually 2 weeks because the last 2 posts were fodder ... I admit it. ) If I don't watch it, "they'll" take my blog license away.

Let's see ... what's been going on? How about a bit of a recap?

  • Friday, June 29th - my first crop as a CM Consultant. I only had 3 customers there, but I think everyone had a great time.
  • Monday, July 3rd - took the day off since Tuesday was a holiday (gotta love banker's holidays!).
  • Tuesday, July 4th - Holiday! Went to a cookout at my friends' house (Hi Carolee ::waving madly::).
  • Wednesday, July 5th - back to work. blech.
  • Thursday, July 6th - missed work for the day because DD#2 passed out while her dad was doing her hair that morning. We spent the morning in the ER (she's fine, but what a scare!) and then spent the afternoon at home, not being too active. Then I didn't go to bed until really late because I went to see a movie with my dad. I know, it didn't release until Friday, July 7th. Technically, it was the 7th because we went to the midnight movie. This was a 2 1/2 hour movie people. And I had to go work the next day. But it was SSSSOOOOOO worth it - Johnny Depp rocks! Hullo Beastie.*
  • Saturday, July 8th - Pour some sugar on me! Went to see Journey and Def Leppard in Virginia Beach with Friend and TheOtherOne (Hi MoMo's!!). OMG - we had such a good time. And we had the good fortune to hear, see, drool over (okay, maybe just me) Journey's new temporary front man - Jeff Scott Soto - read this (go to July 6) for details. He was so.f'ing.good! Def Leppard was excellent too! We had so much fun on this little road trip - it was great! But it made for another rreeeaaallllyyy llloooonnnnngggg ddddaaaayyyy - I got home about 3am.
  • Sunday, July 9th - I slept ... until 9:30 in the morning when my kids came home. Bugger.*
  • Monday, July 10th - worked.
  • Tuesday, July 11th - worked. Also, the 10th anniversary of my 29th birthday. BuggerBuggerBugger.*
  • Wednesday, July 12th - worked. Went to knitting group.
  • Thursday, July 13th - worked. Spent the evening running around trying to get ready for Saturday.
  • Friday, July 14th - worked. Spent a second evening getting ready for Saturday.
  • Today (yes it is, it's almost 1am) - All day CM crop - Woo Hoo! I'm really excited and tickled to have found a venue to hold an all day crop. I've spent the last several hours getting all my stuff (stickers, papers, shapemakers, etc) ready so I can set up bright and early tomorrow morning, er, later today.
There has been some knitting during all of this. I've done 2 chemo hats for a friend's mom, who just finished chemo for breast cancer. Pictures later.

Oh! and Sunday morning a bunch of us are going here for the Drag Queen Brunch to celebrate the 2nd Annual Beth's Birthday Brunch (and my SIL's birthday and my mom's birthday too!). We're going to have a blast!

Jack Sparrow: [empties bottle of rum] Why is the rum always gone?
[stands up and staggers drunkenly] Oh... that's why.*

*Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest