Weight Loss Progress

Monday, August 29

Monday Again

It’s been quite a week!

I’ve been working on baby booties (preemie size) and hats for The Preemie Project. I’ve also done a couple pair for a friend’s newborn, preemie, TWIN grandsons! I hope you can make out just how small these booties are (they are laying on a CD for comparison) – tiny I tell ya!


The mailman also made a couple of stops here. On Wednesday I received a wonderful box o’ yummy goodness from my awesome SP6 – Jen! Be sure to check out her blog. She has taken such good care of me. Look at the greatness from this box:

That’s a cool Pillow Fun with Pooh & Friends book, a night mask with sheep on it, 3 skeins of Sirdar Spree in purple and white and 3 hanks of Berroco Hip-Hop in the prettiest jewel-tone colors!

And who said it doesn’t pay to enter blog contests?!? I won the greatest package from Suzie. Check it out:


On Thursday I had a job interview that went VERY well. So well in fact that on Friday, they offered me the job! YEAH!!!!!!! I’m employed again!!!!!

Now don’t get me wrong – I’ve enjoyed being home for the summer with my girls. We’ve been able to do some things that otherwise would not have happened. But I can say with absolute confidence that they are as ready for me to go back to work as I am! I've also enjoyed being able to knit with various groups 2 or 3 times a week. But, that too must end.

So, today and tomorrow I’m tying up loose ends to prepare to re-enter the work world on Wednesday. I’m really excited about this opportunity. Thanks to everyone for all your positive vibes, thoughts and prayers – they all helped!