Weight Loss Progress

Friday, April 29

Where Was I?

Oh yes, catching up from last week. So Sunday afternoon we (the girls and I) were at the Yarn Lounge doing our thing - did I tell you how much I heart this place?!

Tuesday evening DD#2 and #3 and I caught up with From the Heart and knit at the local library. This group is in the beginning stages of incorporating and becoming a 501(c) charity. This will make it so much easier to get donations and grants so we can continue bringing comfort to cancer patients and homeless persons (locally) and orphans in Russia.

Here's the chemo hat I turned in that night. It's just a basic rolled-brim hat made from cotton.

**********
Thanks to everybody for your comments about my girls. I've really been blessed to have been chosen by the Lord, our Father, to be their mom. Sometimes they drive me totally bonkers, but they're my girls and I can't imagine my life without them.
**********
I just sent off the final package to my Secret Pal. I hope she enjoys everything in it.

This was the first time I did Secret Pals and I had a blast. I can't wait for the next one to start up. I also can't wait to find out who has done such a great job spoiling me these last few months. AND, I get to meet her at MS&W - Woo Hoo!!! Only 7 more days, not that I'm counting or anything.

M'kay - that's it for now. Later!