Weight Loss Progress

Monday, May 2

The rest of the story

Well, it's already Monday, so let tell you about last week, then I should be current.

Last week I had the pleasure of knitting with the folks that were originally part of our Meetup Group. We're now Richmond Knitting on Yahoo Groups (click on the "Join this Group" box on my sidebar if you're in Richmond and, well, interested in joining us - we'd love to have you!). We had a great turnout and a ton of fun:





It's alway so nice to knit with others - I can't get enough of it!

**********
Workout: Remember I worked out Tuesday at the gym. I was hurting so bad, I couldn't subject myself to it again last week. I did, however, walk at lunch on Wednesday and Thursday. I didn't do much over the weekend because I wasn't feeling great. In fact, I ended up with a mother of a migraine yesterday. I basically slept the day away. I feel better today but I'm pretty worn out. I'm sure those of you who have had one of these knows what I mean - even though the migraine itself is gone, it really takes a lot out of you. But, tomorrow I will be at the gym for the body conditioning class.

**********
Knitting - afterall, this is a knitting blog!

  1. I finished a top-secret gift, but forgot to get a photo of it before I wrapped it. So, hopefully I can get a photo of the recipient with it.
  2. I started another chemo hat - this is my to-go project. I hope to have it finished by this weekend.
  3. No progress on Soleil. I couldn't even THINK about knitting yesterday and this is what I had planned to work on.
  4. I need to make 2, yes 2 baby blankets real quick like. Both friends are due in June. Not much time. My own stupid fault - of course I've known they're preggers. I've just been working on other things. Hmm, maybe this should become my to-go project since there's a deadline.
  5. I have another top-secret gift to do and I need it by Saturday. Fortunately I can do it in one evening.

**********

I know who my Secret Pal 4 is .... it was Lauren! She has spoiled me so well - my last gift was an Amazon gift certificate. More books for me! And, I get to meet her this weekend at MS&W. I can't wait!!! I'm looking forward to Secret Pal 5 - I'll get to play again - FUN!

**********

Okay, I think that brings me current. I'll try to stay more on top of things and not let so much time lapse between posts. Later!