Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, April 27

Knitting at the Yarn Lounge

I finally got some pictures uploaded to the computer, so rather than make you sit through a bunch of pix loading, I'll just share a few each day.

**********

Are these not the cutest knitters ever?!?

DD#1 "I knit a bunch rows then Mom rips it out. So I keep starting over. She said something about practice - I just wanna make something!"

DD#2 "I've been knitting this scarf forever! Will I ever be finished? I think the yarn keeps growing when I'm not looking."

DD#3 "Okay, now can I - I can knit with needles?"

A week and a half ago, we journeyed to the Yarn Lounge (man, I love that place!) and commenced to knit. L-B joined us (HI L-B - waving madly!). A few other knitters joined us as well. The girls enjoyed themselves, but got a little bored after about an hour.

**********

Work-out Update: As I said, I worked out at at the YMCA during lunch yesterday. I went to the Body Conditioning class. I only made it through 30 minutes (of a 45 minute, non-stop class). Considering I haven't worked out in, oh, about 2 months, I was pleased. Today ... not so much ... more like in pain! I am so sore I had to roll out of bed this morning. I couldn't bear to work out at lunch today, BUT, I didn't totally slack ... I walked at lunch. Tomorrow I'll be back in the Body Conditioning class for more abuse fitness.

**********

Well, I'm kinda worn out (and still sore) so I'm going to bed. More photos tomorrow. G'night!