Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, April 26

Tick Tock Tick Tock

Where HAS the time gone? Can you believe that May is a mere 5 days away. And Maryland Sheep & Wool is only 11 days away?!?! Woo hoo! I can't wait.

I can definitely tell that it's spring now - EVERYTHING is in bloom and none of us can breathe. Everything outside has that lovely yellow coating known as pollen. My blue minivan now looks green. Yuck!

On the knitting front, I'm kind of stalled on Soleil. I hope to pick it back up in the next day or so. It's not what I consider a traveling project so I only work on it at home and I haven't had much at-home time lately. I finished one chemo hat last week and just finished a second yesterday. No pictures yet, hopefully tomorrow. I've been using the hats as my "to go" project. It's small enough and mindless enough that I can bring it to work to knit at lunch, or when waiting for an appointment. Don't you just love those projects? You've got to have the quick finish ones to keep you going sometimes.

I don't know about you - but I LOVE knitting with other people. And last week, I got to knit with others FOUR.different.days. Can you believe it? It was great. This week I only get one day, tomorrow evening at Barnes & Noble. But, one day is better than none! I'm looking forward to seeing some of the new folks there tomorrow.

Okay - I need your help. I figure if I tell you guys about it, I'm then accountable. (What the heck is she talking about?) I'm supposed to work out at least 3 days a week during lunch. I haven't done this in weeks. I know, slacker. Well, I can slack no more because none of my clothes fit right and I refuse to buy bigger pants/jeans. And if I don't do something about it, those of you going to MS&W will have NO problem finding me ... I'll be the naked one because I'll have nothing to wear! Hahahaha! Okay, back to being accountable. I'm going to work out today and I'll post each day that I do so. Feel free to ask me about it if you haven't seen me post. In fact, please do. Besides the physical benefits of working out, when I don't work out I'm wasting good money that could go towards stash enhancement.

Hey Secret Pal of Mine - quick question - what's YOUR favorite color?