Weight Loss Progress

Monday, January 31

One down, one to go

Here's the first Child's Mitten:

I hope to have the second done in the next couple of days. This was the one I learned to do at the Mitten Workshop a couple of weeks ago. I know, I just got around to finishing the first one. With being sick and other projects, this kind of got pushed aside. Now that the first is done, I hope to finish the second pretty quickly.

Next time, I'll knit both mittens at the same time, using the Magic Loop - which I still love, Love, LOVE!

I'm about halfway through a totally yummy fuzzy scarf for a friend:

It's Patons Divine and Fun Fur on US15s. It's an easy, I-can-watch-TV-and-not-pay-total-attention-to-what-I'm-doing project that I enjoy.

I've heard from my Secret Pal, she's already proven to be a gem - helping me with html. I've also connected with the person I'll be spoiling and I'm really looking forward to it. This is going to be fun!

Back to the needles, and 24, followed by Medium.