Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, January 5

Fine Tuning

I've been tweaking and fine tuning around here and found that I'm apparently having some problems with Hello (this is what I use to upload pictures). I'm not sure what has happened except that a "friend" was "fixing" a "problem" my computer "seemed" to be having and now I can't use Hello. I didn't have a problem with Hello before the "friend" "fixed" the computer "problem", but now I do. I didn't even know the computer had a "problem" until the "friend" said so. Now I've got a real problem and don't know how to fix it.

I have pictures to share ... progress on the Big Bad Baby Blanket (BBBB), progress on a beaded bracelet and a chemo hat. I want to put the 6 Sock knit along button on the sidebar too - yes, I succumbed to peer pressure and signed up. Guess those photos will have to wait a little longer.

I was hoping to get in some good knitting time tonight and cast on for my pink beaded socks (the current 6 sock kal), but that will be limited. I have to attend Cookie Training - as a Girl Scout Troop Leader, I have to attend because we start selling cookies next week!!! (MMMmmmm ... Thin Mints and Tagalongs ... my favorites!!!) I'll take the BBBB and work on that.