Weight Loss Progress

Monday, December 13

No time for a title!

So much knitting ... about 10 projects left to do ... so few days ... let's see - 12?!?!?!?! Will I make it? I sure hope so. I need to finish 2 things - hopefully tonight - to get them shipped tomorrow (Wednesday at the latest).

I've been so busy knitting I didn't do Christmas cards this year. Oh well. There are worse things, right?

I went to the Redskins game last night with my brother, my dad and a friend of dad's. Yes, we lost to the Eagles, but we had a great time. It made for a long night though. Kick off was at 8:30 p.m. I got home at 3:00 a.m. I'm dragging a little at work today, but it was worth it. And for those of you who are wondering, yes, I was knitting at the game. Much to my brother's chagrin. {You can't knit at an NFL game! Yes I can!!! Watch me!!!!} He'll get over it!

And don't worry about me missing my fave show last night, I DVR'd it so I'll be watching tonight (= knitting time).

As if I don't have enough to keep me busy right now, I signed my two youngest up to be in the Christmas pageant at church - they're going to be angels! I'll try to get photos of them in costume and post them next week. The pageant is Sunday so we have another rehearsal on Saturday (translates to more knitting time).

I've also taken on the organizer duties of my local Knitting Meetup Group. Hopefully we can get some folks interested in knitting together. It's always more fun to knit in numbers. Don't you agree?!?