Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, November 28

Time is on my side ....

NOT!

I can't believe it's been a week since I've posted ... so sorry! Although I've been knitting like a fiend, I can't say much about my projects because they're all SuperSecretChrissiePressies. I've even found a couple more I'd like to add to the list, but that's only if I have any time after completing everything else.

I got a couple more bracelets knitted to place in the jewelry case at The Very Richmond Gallery. Hopefully they'll sell. I designed a card/tag to attach to them - I think it looks pretty good.

On a non-knitting note, we put the Christmas tree up today. Tomorrow after work we'll put the lights on and then beginning Tuesday evening the kids can start decorating it. They are literally chomping at the bit -- they can't wait! I've pulled the Mannheim Steamroller CDs out and we've started listening to them. DD#2 in particular really likes their music. They're definitely my favorite this time of year.

I braved the crowds, craziness and chaos Friday ... I went to the mall AND WalMart! First off, I can't believe I went to either place on the day after Thanksgiving. Secondly, I was in and out of WalMart in less than an hour and did NOT have to wait in line at the checkout. I had about a 5 minute wait at Sears, but otherwise, everyone was very friendly and courteous and it was a pretty good experience. I only have a few more things to purchase, then the shopping portion of my list is done. The knitting portion is another story!

Well, I have to return to work tomorrow. That's always so difficult after a long weekend. But, I only have to work until December 22, then I'm on vacation. I'll return to work on January 5th.

Don't forget ... only 26 knitting days left until Christmas!!!