Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, November 21

At the Pond

Last night I cast on for SuperSecretChrissiePressie#4, got half way through it, then had to frog it because I messed up and was too tired to try to figure it out (be sure to remember this little tidbit). So, what did I do? I cast on again (thankfully only 44 stitches). And, again, I messed up so back to the pond it went. So, what did I do then? I cast on AGAIN -- third time's the charm, right? Nope - frogged AGAIN. Finally, I put it away and went to bed. Hmm - maybe I was tired.

I got up this morning and thought ... let's try a different pattern. So far, still knitting. Whew - I was tired of being at the pond.

Tonight is excellent TV - Extreme Makeover Home Edition and Desperate Housewives. I can't believe I've had to wait two weeks for the new episode of Housewives. It seems like it's been longer. Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to get more knitting done.

Thanks to everyone for your comments - don't you just LOVE getting comments?!?!

ErLeCa - I haven't been to Knit Happens yet but really want to go in a couple of weeks when Debbie Stoller is there. I love their website and newsletter. Hmm - maybe we should both go when Debbie's there and we could meet ... lemme know what you think!

Ms. W - Honey - I know where you got your early education so I know you're as good at math as I (snarf) ... we've been friends for MORE than 26 years. I met Sue in Cadettes - you and I met in Junior Girl Scouts!