Weight Loss Progress

Thursday, November 18

Knit Happens!

Tuesday evening was Knit Nite at the library with From the Heart. This is such a wonderful group of women ... always open and ready to share their knowledge. After the holidays, I'm going to get them to teach me to crochet. It'll be fun.

One of my dearest friends has also started knitting with us at the library (Hi Sue!). She lives an hour away but still tries to make it each month. We've known each other for over 25 years! We couldn't believe it when we did the math a few weeks ago. Time flies!

I'm almost finished SuperSecretChrissiePressie#3 - I should be able to finish it tonight. I've done a little more work on the Pink Baby Blankie and I did two bracelets to drop off at Very Richmond Gallery and Gifts to see if she can sell them (keep your needles crossed!).

This weekend we'll be making the necessary modifications in the living room so we can put the Christmas tree up next weekend. The girls are starting to get excited. The "I want everything I see on TV" syndrome has started. Give me strength!

I picked up S&B Nation the other night. Debbie Stoller (the author) will be doing a Reading and Trunk Show at Knit Happens in Alexandria VA on Sunday, December 4th. That's a little less than 2 hours away - I really want to go. Not only do I want to see/meet Debbie, but I've never been to that LYS and want to check it out. Here's hoping!