Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, November 7

So Sorry!

Many apologies to you all ... I've been very remiss in posting. Terribly sorry.

I'm still trying to get my pictures from my brother. Hopefully I can get them in the next day or so and post. But in the meantime, here's a snapshot (pun intended) of what's been on the needles ...

  • Still working on the pink baby blanket I'm doing for the neighbor, who had her baby Friday.
  • I haven't worked on the Magic Stripes socks anymore.
  • Continue to plug away on a chemo hat.
  • Also working on a felted knitting needle case.

I went to my LYS (Unraveled) to take a Knitting with Wire and Beads class ... I knit a bracelet that is so cool ... EVERYONE that has seen it has requested one of their own. Hmm, this may be THE holiday gift for a few. Hopefully I can get a photo or two posted soon. You've got to see it to appreciate it.

DD#2 performed last week in the PTA program at school ... she wore the birthday poncho! She just loved it and got many compliments on it. Of course niece #1 has, in fact, asked for one (as I knew she would)! So, that's on the gift list.

Well all - off to knit! Have a great night!!