Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, November 10

Guess What I Got!!

At long last ... PICTURES!!!!


Here's dd#2's Birthday Poncho before tassles, which are red Fun Fur on the front and back points.

And this ...


is a Left-overs Lapghan I did for the cancer patients From the Heart donates to. This was incredibly easy and has a neat effect. I have the yarn to do another, but haven't gotten to it yet. (Too many things on the SuperSecretChrissiePressie List!)

And, since my kid bro (and wonderful sil) were so kind as to loan me their digi cam and he burned the pix to a CD for me, here's a bonus shot:

This is my bro with his "Catch of the Day" - he went on a fishing expedition in September with his buds. Since he put the pictures on my CD, the photo goes on my blog! In the infamous words of my fave comedian: Those are the rules 'cause I just made them up. (Bonus points if you can tell me who the comedian is - not you, Carrie!)


The Big Catch

I had to re-do SuperSecretChrissiePressie#2 tonight ... I didn't quite like the way it turned out. Thankfully, I didn't have to re-do ALL of it, just the last 1/4. It didn't take too long - I much prefer the way it looks now.

I did a few rows on the Pink Baby Blankie. I'll have to see if I can get a picture of it this weekend to share with you.

More later!