Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, October 19

Tick tock ...


Poncho for dd#2 Posted by Hello

Where does the time go? Two weeks ago when I started this poncho for dd#2 birthday, I thought I've got plenty of time. HA! Only 9 days left!

Can she do it? She must! It's for her birthday! But can she do it and still work, cook, do laundry, sleep ... you know, the mundane thing known as LIFE?!?

I'm more than half way through, so I'm confident it will be finished in time for dd's birthday dinner. Then I'll have the pleasure of doing another in time for Christmas ... what dd#2 has, niece #1 wants! Isn't that always the way! But that's okay, I love knitting for them both.

I hope to be able to knit with From the Heart for a little this evening. I haven't seen these lovely ladies in a couple of months so I really want to make it tonight. I also hope to pick up some Fun Fur to make more wiggies for the cancer patients - it's a fun, carry-along project that doesn't take much concentration. It's also a great conversation starter - I've been accused of knitting a squirrel!



Is it a squirrel? No, it's a Wiggie!! Posted by Hello



What kind of knitter am I?
Knitting Guru
You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can't imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.
http://marniemaclean.com/

What Kind of Knitter Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla