Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, February 12

Long Awaited Photos

I'm hoping to give a health update either Wednesday or Thursday. In the meantime, I thought I'd share some photos of recent knitting here at the Casa de Bling.

First up, the scarf I knit for the other Beth's sister Carrie. This was knit with Berroco Glace and Chinchilla. It was a fun knit, but kind of tedious ... all that garter stitch! Glad it's done ... nevermind that I bought the yarn to do one for myself in a different colorway ::grins::



















Up next is the baby blanket I knit for a co-worker. He and his wife are expecting their first baby ... a little girl! Also for your viewing pleasure is a close up of the stitch pattern. This is actually a very soft lavender color - doesn't show very well in the photos.





















I leave you with the current SIPs (Socks In Progress). This is the 1st shipment from the 2008 Rockin Sock Club. The name of this pattern is Serendipity. I'm totally loving it and hope to have them finished this weekend!