Weight Loss Progress

Monday, February 12

I'm walking - Jaywalking, that is

I just finished the Jaywalkers!! Can I get a Woo and a Hoo?!?!

I love these socks. I haven't taken them off since I finished weaving in the ends. These are scrumptious. And they're ALMOST identical twins. They're just a smidge off, but not enough that any non-knitters will notice.

~ Specs ~

Cast on: 1/16/07
Finished: 2/12/07
Yarn: Austermann Step Colorway #08
Needles: US #0

I've just cast on for another Zud Hat - I did 3 of these for SSCPs and this one is a Valentines Day gift. I'm also working on a baby hat and pair of socks for a co-workers baby shower Friday afternoon. And I'm ready to cast on another pair of socks. This pair will be knit two at a time a la the Stitches of Violet way.

Finally, I leave you with this - I'm sure you've seen it around Blogland, but it still strikes me as funny: