Weight Loss Progress

Friday, July 22

Pictures, pictures - we want pictures!

I received the neatest email today! L-B had her HouseElf send me an email! That was so cool!!! Thanks L-B!!

Many thanks, also, to everyone's kind comments about the Bellini Lace Shawl. I immensely enjoyed knitting it. The pattern was great for my project to go. I would definitely like to knit another!

I've been working fast and furious on Soliel. I'm working on the back right now, then finish the fronts, then bind off. THEN, I have to crochet the armholes and neck. Hmmm - that'll be interesting, as I don't crochet. I may be crying to you for some help. We'll see what happens when I get there. Maybe it'll be like many other knitting "unknowns" I've encountered ... it won't be near as hard as I think it will.

Take socks, for example. I did two pair of baby socks for my cousins firstborn (due next month). I was totally freaking out about the gussets and kitchenering. But, did both with no problemo! I've ordered sock yarn to do a pair for each of the kiddie-poos, my best friend/sis (Hi Carrie!!!) and me! (Like I needed any more things to add to the I-wanna-do-queue!)

I know I've said it over and over, but I promise photos this weekend. Pix of the finished baby socks and of the Soliel-in-Progress, as well as goodies I've received from my SP5. Maybe even a shot of my new hairdo - I'm getting it cut tomorrow and I want something cute and sassy. Later!