Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, June 8

You've got to be kidding

Just when you think things are rolling along at a smooth, even pace ... BLAM! Someone comes along and knocks the wind out of you. I found out on Friday that my position at work is being eliminated effective June 30. WTF?!?!?!

Unfortunately, because we are like a field/satellite office (Only 7 employees until 6/30 - then only 5) there is nothing else available for me. The only way for me to stay with the company would be to apply for another position in Roanoke VA, Charleston WV or Columbus OH. Umm, yeah, right ... NOT.GOING.TO.HAPPEN.

So - everybody think happy, find-a-good-job-quick vibes for me. I'll keep you posted.

P.S. - When told about this, my first thought was "OMG, do I have enough yarn to get through this?" Not, do I have enough money. What can I say - I've got my priorities!