Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, June 25

Huh?

Where has the time gone? I can't believe it's Saturday again, already!

Sorry there hasn't been much knitting content here of late. I've been working feverishly on La's Fiber Crack and I'm almost finished the Bellini Lace Shawl. I've also had to rip and cast on a baby blanket for my mom more times than I can count!

I've been feeling kind of stressed lately and haven't had much to blog about. I haven't even watched any movies this week. Things have also been kind of weird at home ... DD#1 has stayed with my folks since Sunday and DD#2 is with her dad for 3 weeks. So, it's been quiet with just me and DD#3. But quiet has been a good thing.

This weekend will be an adventure though ... my parents and I are taking my 3 girls and Niece #1 (8 yo yesterday - Happy Birthday Sierra!) to Vermont to visit family ... we're driving ... in a minivan ... 12+ hours!!!!! Yes, we have the dvd player, tons of kid movies/shows, duct tape and valium (the valium is for me - the duct tape is for ... well, I'm sure you can guess). Oh, did I mention we're leaving in about half an hour and coming back on Tuesday? WTF????? As long as we can get to Webs and Green Mountain Spinnery on Monday, I'll be satisfied.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you when I get back!