Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, April 13

Neener Neener

Spring, HA! What a tease - Monday was beautiful, jacket-less weather, temperature in the 70s. Not yesterday or today! It's a little nippy out there and today it's rainy. Looks like the rest of the week is going to be like this too ... mid-50s with showers or cloudy. Bleh.

**********

Mr. UPS stopped by my office Tuesday with a box for moi! What was inside? I'm glad you asked. My brand new Denise Interchangeable Needles - Yippee! Love 'em, love 'em, LOVE 'EM!

I'm expecting two more boxes this week (not little blue boxes this time, darn it) but boxes filled with fibery goodness and other knitty things. Woo hoo! We love boxes!

Now I have to stop spending $$ since Maryland Sheep & Wool is less than a month away. What's the point of going if I can't shop, right?!?

**********

Here's the finished Sophie purse (pre- and post-felting).




I must have missed something somewhere because I think this came out rather small. Anyone else have this experience? I checked my gauge and was dead on. I followed the pattern and felting directions, yet still got a purse the perfect size for DD#2. See, she thinks so!