Weight Loss Progress

Monday, February 14

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Today started out kinda blah between it being Monday, work, and the fact that it's THAT Day. But we're not going to dwell on the blah.

The day took a turn (or two) for the better and ended on a great note ... a totally yummy fibery good day! Look what I got:


Peer pressure is a terrible thing ... this is my first order from Knit Picks. YUMMY. And what to do with it all? Let's see ...

The Sangria Andean Silk will grow up to become this ...


... and the Blue Bonnet, Grass, Cherry Blossom, Daffodil and Hyacinth Wool of the Andes will become this ...


And what else was in that box? Oh yeah, yarn for a pair of socks too.

Then, to make my day even better! (And yes, it can get better, even after opening that yummy box.) Another box came in the mail containing a "Merry Belated Happy Christmas-time" gift. My friends know me and love me. What was in the box, you ask ... THIS:


Yes boys & girls - your eyes are not deceiving you. That is 4 skeins of Misti Worsted Baby Alpaca in the scrumptious Raspberry Sorbet color. I must confess ... I have coveted this heavenly yarn since receiving my first shipment of the Yarn of the Month Club. This was even the yarn used for that month's pattern, which this yarn is aspiring to become. LOVE IT! I've been fondling it since opening the box. All three DDs have been petting it as well (I believe in teaching them about quality at an early age).

See, it pays to drone on endlessly to those around you about yummy yarns - they listen AND enable! Thanks again Miss W - you da bomb!

I don't know what to cast on first!