Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, December 25

A moment to relax ... at last!

I don't know if you remember, but I had consigned 4 bracelets at the gift shop in the building I work in. Well, I retrieved 2 of them to send out as gifts and guess what ... the other two sold!! I can't believe it - there are two people who, I presume, opened a gift this morning and the gift was a bracelet made by me! Too cool.

Here's a shot of two of the bracelets I've made:

These aren't the ones I sold. The blue and pink one is mine - the green is the one I did for my SIL.

I promised pictures of the SuperSecretChrissiePressies so here they are ...

These are the facecloths I knit.

Each was wrapped with a bar of goat's milk soap (some very nice stuff).

This is the Mini Harlot Poncho I did for my niece:


And this is the one I did for DD#2, pre-fringe:



This is the start of a scarf I did for a friend and I'll be doing a couple more this week while I'm on vacation.


I love doing this scarf because it knits up so quickly (less than 2 hours) and the giftee always loves it too!

Well boys & girls - it's been a long couple of days and I'm about spent. I'm going to take a long shower, drink some hot cocoa (super nummy!) and curl up in bed with a good book. Back to the needles tomorrow.

I hope you all had a blessed holiday and the New Year holds lots of joyful knitting for you.