Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, July 21

Party Potter-style

Whew - what a loooooonnnnngggg day. Don't get me wrong, I've had longer (like last weekend, but that's a whole other post).

After a full day at work, I raced home to change and headed off to the first Harry Potter Party of the evening. Folks, I went to Diagon Alley - and what a good time I had! Blogless Lou and I drank butter beer (very tasty!) at The Leaky Cauldron:


There was dancing

and Hagrid and Professor Trelawny were there:

There was even an L-B sighting ... but the always elusive L-B once again avoided the camera. I could have sworn she was standing next to Hagrid when I snapped his picture, but I must have missed her - drat!

Mad-Eye Moody and Sirius Black were hanging out:

And George and Fred Weasley were selling their wares:

Delores Umbridge even partied with us - she's a brave one. Showing up here after the way she treated everyone!

After this party, I picked up my girls, Niece #1 and SIL and we headed to the 2nd Harry Potter Party of the night. My dad, DD#1 and Niece#1 are in line getting our copies of Book 7 and I want to be ready to start reading when DD#1 gets home tomorrow morning. So, I'm going to head to bed now. I'll tell you about the 2nd party of the night and share those photos tomorrow.

Until then ... mischief managed!