Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, June 3

Socks & Squares

I've been kinda slack on the knitting pictures, but that's certainly not an indication of how much knitting's been happening here at the House of Bling.

First, I present my finished Rockin Sock Club April shipment: Knee-high to a Grasshopper (but I did the shorter version instead of knee-highs) in their new Silkie in the Walking on the Wild Tide colorway.

Oops - I haven't snapped a photo of the finished socks. I'll take a picture and post it later.

Second, these are the finished Herringbone Eyelet socks that I finished last week:


I simply love the way that pattern looks. This was my first project with Cascade Fixation and I enjoyed it. These were fun to knit.

Yesterday while shop sitting at the From The Heart shop, I finished these Lightweight Stockinette socks using Dancing from Knit Picks:
This is the 2nd pair I've knit using this pattern and this yarn together. I did a pair a couple of years ago for my sis-in-law for Christmas.

I've decided to take a teeny hiatus from sock knitting and make a few afghan squares for the Hokie Healing project.

One is done and the 2nd on the needles. I'm hoping to do a couple more this week so I can get them mailed to Blacksburg.

I'm not sure if I'll start another pair of socks before the June Rockin Sock Club shipment arrives, but knowing me, I will. But for now, back to the Hokie Squares.