Weight Loss Progress

Monday, December 4

SSCPs and BDPs*

I've completed more SSCPs. Here are a few photos for your viewing pleasure.


The first scarf is for a co-worker (and very good friend) who is allergic to wool. We questioned her vigorously when she made this claim because we (like the Yarn Harlot) figured she just hadn't had any GOOD wool yet. But alas, she is allergic. The hives and redness in the area that touches wool confirmed it for us.

The other scarf is for DD#2. I found the popcorn yarn at the Fall Fiber Fesitval in Montpelier back in October. I paired it with Lion Brand Suede. DD#2 (who is 10yo) will love it. I may do a 2nd scarf for Niece#1 who is 9yo.

I also made a couple of these necklaces last weekend - this one is for my boss' recent birthday. I cheated ... the beads were already strung. I just added the pendant and attached all three strands to a nice closure. I think it turned out nicely. I've made a few others for SSCPs.



And these earrings, I also made for my boss.


That's all for now. The knitting continues. Later!

*If you've been around here for more than 5 minutes, I'm sure you already know what SSCPs are ... SuperSecretChrissiePressies. But now we have BDPs to add to the list of acronyms ... BirthDayPressies.