Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, April 15

Rock of Ages

Talk about being pumped and psyched about an upcoming event - I can't wait for July 8th to get here! We got excellent seats (5th row from the stage, to the left) and I've already started singing various Journey and Def Leppard songs as I go about daily life.

It's a good thing this concert isn't in a matter of days because there are a few things I need to get in preparation for said concert:

  1. Bic lighter
  2. a pair of Chucks
  3. a bandana or two (one for the leg, one for the wrist)
  4. some electrical tape to tape the ankle of my pants down inside my slouchy socks
  5. a pair of slouchy socks
  6. Paul Mitchell Freeze & Shine
  7. a black eyeliner pencil that must be softened by burning with previously mentioned Bic lighter
Yes friends, I am a product of the 80's. Do me a favor, let me know if you can think of anything I've left off the list. M'kay?!?