Weight Loss Progress

Monday, June 20

SPs and 1-2-3s

I have to tell you - I love Secret Pals. Now, I know some folks have had a not-so-good experience, but I have loved it so far. SP4 was my first and Lolly spoiled me to no end. PLUS I got to meet her at MS&W. How great is that?!? Now I'm in SP5. Not only has my SP sent me cards (electronic and snail mail) but I received this! I'll make a pair of socks yet! Yeah SP5 - you rock!!!!

I'm also putting together some goodies to send to a certain Secret Pal that I have the privilege of spoiling this go round. I can't wait to see what she thinks.

A quick update on the search for a job front ... nothing yet. I'll keep you posted.

I didn't post this on Friday, so here it is now - Gimmee Three:

What 3 things do you not have that you are currently lusting for?

  1. A new job
  2. My sis' ring
  3. A new job

If you could only say 3 words for a period of a year, what would they be?

  1. Thanks
  2. Yarn
  3. More
Who are your 3 favorite people?

  1. Carrie
  2. Mom
  3. My kids
Okay, your turn! Just answer these three questions on your blog, in my comments, or the comments over at 24 Knits. If you answer them here or on your blog, pop over to 24 Knits and let Fiber know where your answers are.