Weight Loss Progress

Monday, April 11

Let the Sunshine In

It's trying to be spring here. The weather warms up and the sun shines for a day, then it's cool and rainy the next. But, spring is definitely on its way! Finally!!!

On the knitting front, I've got a renewed energy and enthusiasm. I still need to finish the two ponchos, but I started the Toddle scarf for Niece #2. I'm using Knit Picks Andean Silk in Sangria (so pretty and SOFT). I'll give it to her for Christmas this year - can you believe it - I've started on the SuperSecretChrissiePressie list already! Woo hoo!!!!

I finished knitting the Sophie purse, now it just needs to be felted. Maybe tonight - I just have to be sure to take the before and after photos.

I've done some stash enhancement recently, as well as general knitty-type enhancement. I ordered my Denise Interchangeable Needles - they should be here tomorrow - I can't wait. Last night I ordered this to make this for myself. I'm doing it in the Capri Blue.

On Friday evening I got to knit for a bit at the Yarn Lounge. I don't get the opportunity much so it was a pleasant change of pace to start the weekend.

Hopefully tonight I'll finish the gift to send to my Secret Pal. I'd like to get that in the mail this week.

This week is the Knitting Meetup on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to it. It's alway so nice to sit and knit with others. I love seeing what projects everyone else is working on and learning new things from them. Maybe this week I'll remember to take my camera!