Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, February 22

Picture Pages Picture Pages

... Time to get your Picture Pages,
Time to get your crayons and your pencils."


Do you remember that? Everytime I think about pictures, that little tune pops in my head! Anyway - enough Captain Kangaroo for today. Here are pictures of the wonderful goodies mentioned yesterday.

Look at the wonderful things my Secret Pal sent. I lllllooooovvveeee my sheepy tape measure!

Check out the beautiful flower and other giftys received from Michelle, my February Flower Exchange buddy. Aren't those stitch markers great?!?:

I don't think I shared a pic of the yarn received in February's Yarn of the Month club shipment (how selfish of me!):

They are Shiny by Grignasco, Kiss by King Yarns, Prairie Silk by Brown Sheep and Eco by Cascade - all luscious!

I didn't even mention the Great Big SALE I scored at on Saturday. I got 4 balls of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran, 2 baby hat kits (sorry for the glare on the photo) 1 is red white & blue, the other is pink purple & white. I also got 2 kits to make felted Christmas ornaments (not shown).

Here's a better photo of the red white & blue baby hat:

... You can play with Picture Pages,
Fill your day with Picture Pages,
'Till Bill Cosby does another Picture Page with you!"
Good night!

Oh yeah - hang on a sec' - don't forget Knitting MeetUp Wednesday night (click on the link in sidebar for more info). See ya then L-B!!!